domingo, 2 de janeiro de 2011

Some English


[SO… I decided to translate my posts to English and try to know if someone would read it and post a comment… It would be so grateful to have a foreign comment… I should know well how to write in English, because I’m a teacher here (Brazil), but I’m only 18yo, I’ve never been abroad AND… OK, no more excuses. xD] [Forgive me if I make any mistake]

Hey, I don’t even know how to add music app in my blog, and I promise I’ll learn it in 2011.
But, I’d like to propose the readers to listen to a song while reading this story: Sanpai! Hanabi Hyakkei – Charlotte. It’s difficult to find this song on youtube or anywhere else, but you can click here and a link will direct you to 4shared. Anyway, you don’t need to download this song, just listen to it online clicking on “play”.

Good reading and Happy New Year, whichever is the meaning of this for you.

The Sky was dark and it wasn’t possible to see clouds in any direction you looked. Stars were shining like diamonds and the Moon was the biggest and most beautiful of the pearls.

The city lights  were almost null if compared to the illumination to guide the citizens between downtown, the temple, the cherry blossom park and the Lake of Light.

Her kimono was light blue and had some butterflies plates that far away looked like sakuras. She was there, standing, watching the moon reflected in the lake, a part of her hair was covering her face and she had this beautiful smile which was pure and sort of childish. With one hand she handed an envelope and with the other hand she was playing with her hair.

I decided I had observed her enough and  I should go to her side  before she got to think I wasn’t going to show up.
It was close to midnight and we were supposed to meet there at 11:45pm.

- Hi!
I said in a happy way.
- Hey… I thought you were not going to come anymore…
She commented, her expression was of irritation.
- Sorry. I got here on time, but I stood away to observe you, you’re so beautiful…

- Anyway, to make me worry waiting for you?
- But... I swear it will never happen again…

- Silly! I saw you waiting as soon as I got here, but I like to know that you like to observe me, that I cause you interest… What’s more, it has been 10 years since you’ve started to say you would change and you are still the same…
I laughed, embarrassed.
She came to my side and involved my arm with hers. She was shorter than me.
- Should we be going?
She came with her face closer to mine.

- Sure…
I kissed her.

~Continued. 
So, if anyone read this I'll post the rest, because I've already done that with the Portuguese (BR) version. Thanks for reading.

6 comentários:

Paul disse...

Hi Enma,

I actually read this previously. Google Chrome offered to translate the page from Portugese into English the first time I read your blog. :)

It was a little difficult to understand your translation in some parts - but I understood the story.

Isn't English spoken much in Brazil?

Paul.

Bruniinha * disse...

I really liked reading in English it made me feel like I was back to USA. You did a great job.

EnmaBR disse...

Hey... You did? From now on, I love google chrome!! xD
What can't Internet do nowadays?

Yeah... My translation wasn't that good... I hope I get better with time...

Lots of people know English, at least a bit of it, but not much of them use it...

Thanks for reading \o/
Have a great week.


_______________________________

Brunaaaaaaa...
Thanks for reading, hope you'll read everything I write from now on ;P

Teacher Laila Chris disse...

AWESOME POST
I liked the story and the introduction too.
I am glad you are doing your best with English coz I think this language was born to get you. D'you know those feelings that things are here on this planet for us and it doesn't work well in the opposite way, like as we have to go after things because we felt some connection... like JOURNALISM and I = we don't match... D'you know what I am talking about?

Rafael disse...

Lol, it's freaking cool to see somebody else with this crush about learning/using the english, even though we are brasilians [or brazilians? haha]. Are you really a teacher? How come? =O

Well, I can't say anything, since my english is very... ahn... limited. But still, you've done an excelent work with this post.
I was wondering if I should follow your blog or what, but... haha, just made up my mind. xD

EnmaBR disse...

THANKS LAILA \o/
I think I know...
Thanks for reading and thanks for posting a comment and thanks for everything
See ya soon

_______________________________

Rapha, WOW
Thanks for reading and it's good to know that you decided to follow me xP
hope you enjoy the next posts ^^
And, I'm a teacher... but sometimes I make some unforgivable mistakes e.e
Anyway, I'm a human after all x]